Wunderlist for Windows 10 is coming to your phone. To borrow J.R.R. Tolkien’s famous words, the one app to rule them all is coming. We’re working away on making Wunderlist for Windows 10 a truly universal app, that will work across all of your Windows devices - PC, tablet and phone.
Wunderlist is available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Phone (8.1) and many other platforms. It is also available as browser addon for Chrome and Firefox. If you are all set to manage your tasks efficiently with Wunderlist To-Do List & Tasks, then go here to download the app for free on your devices. Note: PCs running Windows RT 8.1 always automatically download and install drivers, apps, and info for your devices. To check that automatic updating is on Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
In our day-to-day life, remembering and managing various tasks in the given time frame seems like challenging task. To make your personal, as well as professional life systematic and easy-to-manage, Wunderkinder has developed a free cross-platform app called Wunderlist To-Do List & Tasks.
Wunderlist is one of the most elegant cloud-based apps that comes with a really intuitive UI and novel features to offer its users an ultimate experience.
Let us take a quick look at some of its key features.
1. Facebook, Google+ and Microsoft Account sign-in makes it easier to use Wunderlist in a go.
2. Run this app in the background to get a quick status, as well as notifications on your lock screen.
3. Easy to create your list, name it, share it with friends, family or colleagues (using their name or email addresses) and even set Don Not Disturb list option to silent your notifications.
4. Assign deadlines to your tasks, prioritize your important tasks with (star) and see your task listed under “Starred” list, and further add detailed notes to your tasks.
5. Easy to start a conversation about your to-dos by just commenting on an item in the shared list.
6. Attach PDFs, presentations, photos and more to your task.
7. Sort your tasks (alphabetically, by the due date, or by the assignee) into lists and organize them accordingly with “Folders”.
8. Easy to personalize the app with the incorporated background wallpapers.
9. You can send tasks to Wunderlist from your email inbox and can even set email reminders to ensure you have not forgotten your task.
10. Allows accessing your personal Wunderlist feed to your calendar with Calendar Feed.
11. Complete live tile support along with the functionalities of push notifications.
12. You can access your lists anytime, anywhere from your tablet, phone, and computer.
Wunderlist is available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Phone (8.1) and many other platforms. It is also available as browser addon for Chrome and Firefox.
If you are all set to manage your tasks efficiently with Wunderlist To-Do List & Tasks, then go here to download the app for free on your devices.
Wunderlist, the beloved cloud-based task management app, shuttered in May 2020. Microsoft, which purchased Wunderlist's parent company 6Wunderkinder in 2015, didn't leave its app devotees high and dry, however. After sunsetting Wunderlist, Microsoft released its own productivity app, To Do, which incorporated many of the same features as Wunderlist.
If you're in the market for another list-making and organizational app to use, here are five task-management app alternatives.
Read more: Best shared grocery list apps to save you another trip to the store
To Do is the natural successor to Wunderlist, as Microsoft built it based on Wunderlist features. Last year the app got a redesign to make it look even more like Wunderlist, with more color and background options, a dark mode option, and the ability to sync across Mac, iOS, Android, Windows and the web. Other Wunderlist features now available in To Do include listing groups (folders), steps (subtasks) and file attachments, and sharing and task assignments.
To Do is available for free download on iOS and Android, or as a web app.
Todoist is a productivity app that helps you manage tasks, projects and goals. It syncs across Mac, Windows, mobile phones and via the web and browser extensions, and integrates with apps like Google Calendar and Dropbox. You can also use it to set goals, delegate tasks and see daily and weekly productivity trends.
Todoist is available for free download on iOS and Android, or as a web app.
The Things app includes to-do lists, reminders, goal tracking and, on Mac, the ability to work in multiple windows. There is also a quick find feature, and an app-wide tag search. It's fully integrated between iOS and MacOS.
Things is available on iOS, iPadOS and MacOS. After a 15-day trial, Things costs $50 on Mac, $10 on iPhone and Apple Watch, and $20 on iPad.
Task management app Zenkit To Do was designed to look and feel similar to Wunderlist, according to Zenkit CEO Martin Welker. It has all of the same features Wunderlist did, including smart lists, list sharing, comments and reminders. It's available free for consumers, but you can upgrade to paid business plans as well.
Zenkit To Do is available on iOS, Androidand on the web. Its Personal tier is free, while the Plus plan is $4 per month per user, and the Business plan is $19 per month per user.
Twobird from Ginger Labs is an email app that also lets you create notes, set reminders, assign to-dos, leave comments and collaborate in one place. The app also gives you some flexibility -- for example, you can share a note and turn a shopping list into a party planning list instead.
Twobird is available for free on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.