YouTube is a website that allows you to share any videos online. Everyone can share any video content such as movie clips, music videos, informational and educational videos and everything under the sun. Some international stars such as Justin Bieber were actually discovered because of their posted videos in YouTube. As for that, many people prefer to searching videos on YouTube. When surfing Internet videos out of interest, you may have the thoughts of downloading them to PC for watching without the interference of buffers. Here I recommend you to use the Free YouTube downloader to get videos in quick ways.
It is a web based tool which enables you to download videos without the concern of installing any other software in your computer. It has user friendly applications that anyone can easily learn and apply. Here’s how you can download YouTube videos for free with this tool:
Step 1: Copy the desired video’s url which you searched on YouTube.
Step 2: Paste the link into the download box.
Step 3: Click “Download”.
If you already have the YouTube videos in your local drive or can manage to download it via other ways, please go straight to the next part to learn how to free convert YouTube to iPhone.
With the tendency of surfing Internet and even streaming videos at anywhere without limitations, it has been a lot of fun for watching videos on iPhone. But due to the unstable performance of WiFi which is restricted to places and high cost of 3G internet, you may wonder a more smooth way to watch videos on mobiles. Therefore, it’s best to convert downloaded YouTube videos to iPhone.
It is one of the best YouTube converters to convert YouTube videos to iPhone online. The application is an impressive converter solution which helps you to convert videos to any compatible video or audio formats.
To download music to iPhone with iTunes: Step 1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer. If the music you want to download to your iPhone is not in the iTunes library, go to 'File' 'Add File to Library' to add the songs to iTunes.
Here are the top reasons on why this online tool is highly recommended for you:
If you are looking for a free iPhone video converter, then Apowersoft free online video converter is just for you.
Free video to iPhone converter is also a good YouTube converter for iPhone 4 or any other iPhone model you are using. The functions include dragging and dropping the videos into the main interface for uploading, as well as customizing its encoding parameters. However, the program also has its shortcomings. Comparing to Apowersoft converter, it would take much time to convert a same video. Besides that, it runs with many plug-ins which might be inconvenient for some users.
You can follow three steps below to convert videos to iPhone:
Step 1: Click “Add files” to upload your YouTube video.
Step 2: Adjust the video and output settings.
Step 3:Click “Convert”.
Apowersoft video converter studio is the application you are looking for! If you are searching for the best tools to convert YouTube videos to iPhone 5s then this is meant for you. The tool works conveniently and you can enjoy your videos anytime anywhere.
You can convert YouTube video to iPhone for Mac or convert all types of video and audio formats. You can edit your video and it has an amazing import external subtitle with its built-in subtitle editor.
Check out the following for more of the amazing and super friendly features of this software:
On the whole, the listed converters above are all useful for converting YouTube to iPhone, you can choose a preferable way to do it.
- iOS has been enhanced for a faster and more responsive experience across the system
- All supported devices see improved performance, going back to iPhone 5s and iPad Air
- Camera launches up to 70 percent faster, the keyboard appears up to 50 percent faster and typing is more responsive
- Apps launch up to twice as fast when your device is under heavy workload
- New For You tab helps you discover great photos in your library with Featured Photos, Effect Suggestions, and more
- Sharing Suggestions proactively recommend sharing photos taken at events with the people who are in them
- Search enhancements make it easier to find your photos with intelligent suggestions and multiple keyword support
- Search for photos based on the place, business name, or event where you were when you took them
- Improved camera import with faster performance and a new large preview mode
- RAW support for editing images
- Portrait mode improvements preserve fine detail between subject and background when using Stage Light and Stage Light Mono effects
- QR codes are highlighted in the camera frame, making them easier to scan
- Memoji, a new, more customizable Animoji, make Messages more expressive with personalized characters that are diverse and fun
- Animoji now also include T. rex, ghost, koala, and tiger
- Make Memoji and Animoji wink and stick out their tongue
- New camera effects bring Animoji, filters, text effects, iMessage sticker packs, and shapes to the photos and videos you capture in Messages
- Animoji recordings can now capture up to 30 seconds
- Screen Time provides detailed information and tools to help you and your family find the right balance of time spent with apps and websites
- See the time spent in apps, usage across categories of apps, how many notifications are received, and how often devices are picked up
- App limits help you set the amount of time you or your child can spend in apps and on websites
- Screen Time for kids lets parents manage how their child uses iPhone and iPad right from their own iOS devices
- Turn off Do Not Disturb after a set time, location or calendar event
- Do Not Disturb during Bedtime hides all notifications from your lock screen while you sleep
- Notifications from the same app are automatically grouped together to help you manage your notifications
- Instant Tuning gives you control over your notification settings right from the lock screen
- New Deliver Quietly option silently sends notifications directly to Notification Center without interrupting you
- Siri Shortcuts deliver a faster way to get things done with the ability for any app to work with Siri
- Add shortcuts using the “Add to Siri” button in supported apps, or in Settings > Siri and Search
- Siri suggests shortcuts on the Lock screen and in Search
- Get motorsports results, schedules, stats and standings for Formula 1, Nascar, Indy 500 and MotoGP
- Search for photos by time, location, people, topic or recent trips to find relevant photos and Memories in Photos
- Translate phrases in more languages, with support for over 40 language pairs
- Check facts about celebrities, such as when they were born, and ask questions about food, including calories and nutrient content
- Turn flashlight on or off
- More natural and expressive voice now available in Irish English, South African English, Danish, Norwegian, Cantonese and Mandarin (Taiwan)
- Shared experiences in ARKit 2 let developers create innovative AR apps you can experience together with friends
- Persistence enables developers to save and reload experiences right from where you left off
- Object detection and image tracking gives developers new tools to recognize real world objects and track images while they move through space
- AR Quick Look extends AR throughout iOS, letting you view AR objects with built-in apps like News, Safari, and Files and share them with friends with iMessage and Mail
- New augmented reality app to measure objects and spaces
- Draw lines across surfaces or in free space to measure, and tap on a line’s label to see more information
- Automatically measure rectangular objects
- Capture, share and markup screenshots of your measurements
- Enhanced Intelligent Tracking Prevention in Safari prevents embedded content and social media buttons from tracking cross-site browsing without your permission
- Suppresses ad retargeting by reducing advertisers’ ability to identify iOS devices uniquely
- Strong and unique passwords are suggested automatically when creating an account or changing a password in most apps and in Safari
- Reused passwords are flagged in Settings > Passwords & Accounts
- Security code AutoFill presents one-time security codes sent over SMS as suggestions in the QuickType bar
- Sharing passwords with contacts is easier than ever using AirDrop from Passwords & Accounts in Settings
- Siri supports quickly navigating to a password on an authenticated device
- All-new design that makes discovering and enjoying books and audiobooks easy and fun
- Reading Now makes it simple to get back to the book you’re currently reading or find great recommendations for what to read next
- Add books to the new Want to Read collection to keep track of what you’d like to read next
- The Book Store makes it easy to find your next favorite read with new and popular selections from our Apple Books editors and recommendations chosen just for you
- The new Audiobooks store helps you find immersive stories and informative nonfiction books narrated by your favorite authors, actors, and celebrities
- Search now supports lyrics so you can use a few of the words to find a song
- Artist pages have an easier to browse design with a personalized station of any artist's music
- The new Friends Mix is a playlist of songs you’ll love from everything your friends are listening to
- New charts to show you the daily top 100 songs in countries around the world
- Apple News is redesigned to make it easier to discover new channels and topics
- The new sidebar on iPad and Channels tab on iPhone make it easy to jump straight to your favorite publications and discover new ones
- All-new design lets you easily view stock quotes, interactive charts, and top news on iPhone and iPad
- Top Stories section includes articles selected by Apple News editors to highlight the latest news driving the market
- Read Apple News stories right in the app, formatted to look great on iPhone and iPad
- Watchlist includes color-coded sparklines that let you see daily performance at a glance
- See an interactive chart for every ticker symbol, plus key details including after-hours price, trading volume, and more
- All-new design with improved ease of use
- iCloud keeps your recordings and edits in sync across all of your devices
- Available on iPad with support for both portrait and landscape orientation
- Get notified when movies and TV shows are available to watch in Up Next
- Share your favorite movies, TV shows, and sporting events with universal links
- Now supports chapters for shows that include them
- Skip 30 seconds or to the next chapter with forward and back buttons in your car or on your headphones
- Easily manage new episode notifications from the Listen Now screen
- Live Listen now works with AirPods to help you hear more clearly
- RTT phone calling now works with AT&T
- Speak Selection now supports using the Siri voice to speak text that you have selected
- Camera effects in FaceTime transform your look in real-time
- CarPlay adds support for third-party navigation apps
- On supported campuses, use contactless student ID cards in Wallet to access buildings and pay with Apple Pay
- Website icons can appear in tabs on iPad by enabling them in Settings > Safari
- Weather includes air quality index in supported regions
- Quickly swipe up from the bottom of the screen to go home on iPad
- Swipe down from the top right to access Control Center on iPad
- Mark Up includes a palette of additional colors and options to change line width and opacity for each tool
- Battery usage chart in Settings now shows your usage for the last 24 hours or 10 days, and you can tap a bar to see app use for that period of time
- On devices without 3D Touch, touch and hold the keyboard Space bar to turn your keyboard into a trackpad
- Maps adds support for indoor maps for airports and malls with indoor positioning in China
- New definition dictionary in Hebrew, and bilingual dictionaries in Arabic and English, and Hindi and English
- New English thesaurus
- Automatic software updates allow iOS updates to be installed automatically overnight
1. Download the firmware to your hard drive
2. Connect your device to your Mac or PC using the connection cable
2. On Macs OPTION-click and on PCs SHIFT-click the Update / Restore button in iTunes
3. Select the IPSW file you downloaded to update / restore your device
4. Wait for the iPhone / iPad / iPod to finish the process
iOS (iPhone and iPod Firmware) is a collection of firmware update files (IPSWs) for Apple's popular iPod and iPhone devices. The IPSW files provide a very quick method for updating the software on your iOS device via iTunes.
Instal this firmware and your device can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Please make sure the you reboot your device after the update process is complete and check to see if you have the latest available iOS version.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.